- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
EHRs: Critical HIPAA, Stark & Anti-kickback Guidance Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Organizations implementing Electronic Health Record Systems (EHRs) must be aware of critical state and federal laws and regulations including HIPAA, Stark and the Anti-Kickback Statute. During this 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will discover:
- HIPAA, Stark & Anti-kickback - what you need to know
- Vital policies and procedures needed to keep your system up-to-date & compliant
- How to protect yourself from potential EHR legal pitfalls
Critical strategies to ensure privacy & security compliance
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will be armed with important information necessary to ensure compliance with the legal issues that arise from the use of Electronic Health Records systems.
- Privacy & Security Issues: Do's & Don'ts to Reduce Liability
- Specific strategies to maintain patient privacy
- Critical steps to ensure data integrity
- Guidance on the latest HIPAA regs & your EHR system
- Critical Legal Issues: Avoid Legal Liability & Prevent Fines
- Stark & Anti-Kickback issues vital to ensure compliance
- Important legal tips for vendor negotiation
- Interoperability issues to consider with your EHR system
- Issues surrounding licensing, indemnities & warranties
- E-prescribing, Exceptions & Safe Harbor: What You Need to Know
- What are allowable donations for your EHR system?
- Critical functionality necessary for EHR certification
- Specific tips for E-prescribing & Safe Harbor compliance
- Other legal challenges that continue to impact EHR system use
- Question and Answer Session - Have your specific EHR questions addressed!
- Chad provides clients with the full range of integrated legal services required by any EHR project whether it involves investing in or starting up a health information exchange or technology provider; adopting an EHR system; or complying with the new American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) provisions - including the administration's goal that all Americans have access to EHRs by 2014.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.