CMS Certification with the Certified CMS Compliance Professional (CCMSCP)™
How the CMS Compliance Certificate Works:
The CCMSCP™ program is designed to give you a foundational understanding of the CMS Conditions of Participation (CoP). To participate, simply complete the four "core" courses and one elective course of your choice, pass the accompanying tests and the certificate is yours!
CCMSCP™ elective courses drill down into specific areas of the Conditions of Participation (CoP) to give you a "deeper-dive" into topics that mean the most to you. You are required to complete one elective course of your choice.
Upcoming Elective Courses (Live):
Past Elective Courses (DVD Format):
Our courses are developed and delivered as changes happen. If there is a topic you would like to see us offer as an elective, feel free to contact us.
Benefits of participating:
- Gain a foundational understanding of important regulations so your Hospital stays compliant and continues to get maximum reimbursement through Medicare and Medicaid
- Advance your career by developing a comprehensive understanding of compliance
- Have a detailed record of training that will satisfy employers and auditors alike
- Become an invaluable resource - the program is designed to allow you to share what you have learned with your staff and others responsible for front-line compliance
- Our blended learning approach combines the best of live, online instruction with interactive self-paced exercises and assessments, giving you lasting value
- Take the participating courses at your own pace, or register for the entire program at a significant discount!
Additional Benefits and More Information: