- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
PQRS for Anesthesia: Keys to Complying & Acquiring your Bonus Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
If you're not already participating in the PQRS program, now is the
time to jump on board and receive your bonus for anesthesia claims.
Get your bonus while you still can - before you know it, CMS will do an
about-face and penalize you for not reporting PQRS. Join us for a
60-minute webinar where you and your coding and reimbursement staff will discover:
- PQRS measures for anesthesia - what they are, how to use them
- How procedure codes and modifiers affect PQRS reporting
- Documentation needed to support PQRS codes - keys to successful reporting
- Reporting periods and methods - now and in the future
During this 60-minute webinar, you and your coding and reimbursement s
taff will discover the PQRS measures and clusters for anesthesia, the nuts
and bolts of the reporting requirements as well as what you need to do to
receive the PQRS bonus while it's still an option!
- PQRS Measures for Anesthesia - Reporting Dos & Don'ts
- What are the PQRS measures and clusters for anesthesia
- Reporting requirements to earn your bonus - what do you have to do?
- Documentation - what's needed to support the reported codes
- Reporting Options, Frequency and Reporting Periods
- Keys to correct reporting - understanding measures and clusters
- What are the reporting periods - now and going forward
- Claims-based or registry-based reporting - what's the difference?
- Additional PQRS Considerations – Keys to Seamless Reporting
- Several physicians in a practice - how is the bonus calculated & paid
- Keys to estimating your PQRS incentive payment amount
- Update on CMS' feedback reports and PQRS appeals process
- Live Question and Answer Session - Have your specific anesthesia PQRS questions answered!
Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I
- Kelly Dennis has over 28 years experience in anesthesia and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally.
- She has a Master's Degree in Business Administration, is certified through the American
Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical
Specialty Coding and serves as lead advisor for their anesthesia board.
- Kelly is an active member, past Legislative Liaison
and past President of Florida Anesthesia Administrator's
Association and past President of Medical Group Management Association's
Anesthesia Administrator's Assembly.
- She is also a certified health care chart auditor and has owned her
own consulting company, Perfect Office Solutions, Inc., since November, 2001.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.