- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Telephone Triage: Avoid Common Mistakes that Can Land You in Court
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Common pitfalls of telephone triage can pose a significant risk to your healthcare organization, personnel and patients. What must you do to protect your facility against malpractice and litigation? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- Strategies to improve the quality & safety of care delivered by telephone
- Various practice errors that can result in bad outcomes & lead to litigation
- Real world examples & keys to critical decision-making in telephone triage
- How to apply telehealth nursing standards to your practice
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the best practices to improve quality and protect your facility against malpractice and litigation when performing telephone triage.
- Telephone Triage: Strategies to Enhance the Quality & Safety of Patient Care
- How to perform safe, legally defensible telephone triage in your setting
- Keys to critical thinking & decision-making in uncertain conditions
- Examples of best practices & perils in telephone triage
- Key Legal Risks in Telephone Triage & Ways to Avoid Them
- Common organizational pitfalls that increase your risk
- How to identify red flags & apply risk management principles
- "Real world" examples of lawsuits related to telephone nursing
- Critical Standards that Direct Telehealth Nursing: What You Need to Know
- Must-have organizational policies to reduce risk & improve quality
- What exactly is telephone triage? How the AAACN defines it
- Professional standards that support the telephone triage practice
- Live Question and Answer Session - Have your specific telephone triage questions answered
Carol Rutenberg, RN-BC, MNSc, is President of Telephone Triage Consulting, Inc., and is a consultant specializing in professional education, program design and implementation, and risk management in telephone nursing practice.
- Ms. Rutenberg also provides legal consultative services and has served as an expert witness in litigation pertaining to telephone triage nursing.
- She is a board certified Ambulatory Care Nurse and holds national certification in Telephone Nursing Practice. Carol is a nationally recognized expert, speaker and author in the field of Telephone Triage. She has conducted research and has been recognized as the foremost authority on telephone triage and scope of practice. Carol has hands-on experience, having been a Telephone Triage nurse in both office and call center settings.
- Carol has also had papers published on Telephone Triage in several nursing journals and is an active member of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.